This video has been making the rounds, so I thought I would take a shot at it…
I’m not really sure where to begin with this, so here’s everything that immediately came to mind upon watching this. All of this would apply to any smartphone, not just Apple’s. Choose what you like…
- I find your use of the phrase “for Science” offensive.
- Learn to take care of your shit. None of what you have done, or are ostensibly simulating, is a good idea. I don’t believe for even one second that placing the phone in your front pocket would require it experiencing this amount of pressure. Put it in your back pocket where it could experience this amount of pressure, however, and…well…you get everything you deserve by doing so. So, learn to take care of your shit.
- In other news, twentysomethings learn that shit is expensive when you have to pay for it yourself. Film at 11.
- Can we go back to complaining about battery life and antenna performance? Because this video is a waste of everyone’s time.
- Be careful what you ask for because you are going to get it.